1. QUY ĐỊNH KHI ĐĂNG TIN TẠI DIỄN ĐÀN THẢO DƯỢC QUÝ
    + Nói Không Với Đăng Bài Trùng Nội Dung, Sai Chuyên Mục Đăng Tin
    + Khác Tiêu Đề Và 30% Nội Dung Tin Đăng
    + Không Trái Với Thuần Phong Mỹ Tục Và Quy Định Của Pháp Luật VN...
    BQT Sẽ Banned TV Và Xóa Tất cả bài viết mà không cần báo trước...

Exclusive news from Dimitar Berbatov[/b]

Thảo luận trong 'Chuyên Mục Ngoài Lề' bắt đầu bởi thanhthuy02, 7/1/20.

1. thanhthuy02

thanhthuy02 Member

Tham gia ngày:
    21/6/19
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nữ
    Exclusive news from Dimitar Berbatov
    Betfair Ambassador Dimitar Berbatov says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer must target the league title next season after soccer tip today as Manchester United manager on a permanent basis…

[​IMG]

About time Ole was rewarded
    Seeing Ole has been given the job full-time was great news lớn wake up to on Thursday morning. I'm very happy for him; it's fully deserved - he's done magnificently well and has earned this chance. The players and fans are all happy and it's a good day for the club.

As I've said before, it was slightly strange for United not lớn have offered Ole the job already but the board obviously thought the international break was a good time to sit down and take stock of where they are and they've decided he's the man to take them forward.

lớn see an ex-player given the chance to manage a massive club like United is good lớn see and really encouraging for those of us looking to get into coaching - it's almost like he's representing us ex-players, inspiring people lớn go out and do something- According to the soccer tip today page!

I was glad lớn see United offered Ole a three-year-deal, it shows they have confidence in him to build for the future. Something like an 18-month contract would have shown a lack of faith.

[​IMG]

Title has to be the target next season
    Getting the job is a brilliant first step, but in many ways the difficult work starts now. The pressure is going to be huge - Ole will now be fighting lớn keep the job, rather than get it.

I've heard the argument that United were holding off appointing Solskjaer full-time to keep the players hungry, but there is no way they will take their foot off the pedal - these are top professionals and they have loads to play for.

The aim this season will be to get in that top four - and as far as they can in the Champions League of course - but come next season they need lớn be targeting the title. This is Manchester United we are talking about!

Ole has had the chance to look at the team this season and he absolutely needs lớn be fighting for all the big prizes next season.

Central defence and midfield will be the transfer focus
    United have spent a lot of money in recent seasons, so they need lớn make sure they don't spend for spending's sake; they need lớn think carefully about what they need and choose wisely.

In attack, with Rashford, Martial, Lukaku and Lingard, they have everything they need, but I think they need to focus on two areas; central defence and a central midfielder who can free up Paul Pogba lớn play in attacking areas.

2. hoiang2000

hoiang2000 Member

Tham gia ngày:
    29/8/19
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    Địa chỉ chuyên bán kính măt nam - điện thoại cổ- mặt dây chuyền phật bản mệnh - nhẫn phong thủy giá rẻ hàng ngang tại hà nội giao hàng thu tiền tận nơi trên toàn quốc đảm bảo uy tín

http://vongdaphongthuy.thietkeweb8s.com

[​IMG]

: tip

Chia sẻ trang này